Friday, February 27, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie Review

On Monday, I finally got around to making the chicken pot pie I had been planning. I had the dough already made and the shredded cooked chicken in the freezer, so all I needed to do was put it all together. I used a recipe from my huge Betty Crocker Cookbook (essentially a cooking dictionary). You can see a copy of the recipe here.
They turned out pretty cute. (I had made a heart shape with a fork on each for little vents. Peter thought it was funny, and I'm mad I forgot to take a picture when they came out of the oven.) Unfortunatly, I didn't think they were very good. Peter liked his okay, so I'm not sure if I don't like the recipe, or just don't like Chicken Pot Pies. It sounded good, but eh.

What is your favorite comfort food?
(Apparently this isn't ours : )

No comments: