I ordered an item from Bed Bath and Beyond last month that they tried to ship to me.
First they used UPS--who get this-- delivered my package to someone named Martinez in a totally different city and never recognized the problem! How does that happen?
Now, poor BB&B, who has been so helpful and professional about the whole thing, is trying to get it delivered through Fed Ex, who I now find to be filthy incompetent liars. Supposedly they have tried to deliver my package twice now unsuccessfully, citing they have the incorrect address. I called after the first attempt to confirm my address, offer my phone number, and cross streets. They failed again, and didn't call as they said they would. To make matters worse, every time I've spoken with them, they have changed their story about what is wrong. At one point they confirmed my address, the next time they said they had the wrong address, and the last time they said part of the address was missing the whole time.
Now today I called again and the Manager, yes the Manager, says they don't deliver on Saturdays, while get this, there is a FED EX truck parked outside our building!!! So I tell her this, and she says "oh, well you have to pay extra for that". I would think that the fact that BBB paid for 2 day shipping and it is now 4 days later would warrant it's place on that truck. Then she has the audacity to ask me to pick up my own package!
Needless to say, if you need to ship us something choose the USPS. They are apparently the only organization that still knows how to get a package successfully to from point A to point B.

No comments:
Post a Comment