I used to do all of our laundry on Thursdays, when I would have to try to haul it all downstairs to the washroom, pray that all the machines were working and open, and then conquer folding the huge mountain of clean items, and put it all away--all in one day. Not only was it a huge chore, it was frustrating to know that come Thursday, almost everything we owned was dirty. Add in the occasional extra laundry from company, and saying that I dreaded Thursdays was sort of an under statement. : )
But now!...
I get to use a new schedule that keeps our home (and clothes) clean and functional without the dreaded buildup to one particular day.
Washing, drying, and folding only one or two loads a day seems so doable, that I don't worry about laundry much anymore. Somedays, I even feel ambitious and do the next day's to save myself time tomorrow!
Hallelujah for a washer and dryer in our home!
What's your best tip for tackling the laundry?


1 comment:
Eeek! I've got laundry piling up now. I better start multi-tasking better and get a load in the washer. Thanks for the reminder :)
Post a Comment