Monday, November 2, 2009

This Week's Menu:


Monday: Baked Chicken and Rice, Green Beans

Tuesday: I really need an idea! I get home at 8:15 at the earliest, so what can I make ahead, or make in five minutes or less? : ) I'd love your help!

Wednesday: Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Broccoli and Shredded Chicken

Thursday: Steak and Potatoes on the Grill, Green Beans

Friday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Saturday: Lots of Snack Food

Sunday: Chicken Quesadillas and Salad



4 comments:

Beauty to Unveil said...

If you have a crock pot this is a super easy meal:
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breast(uncooked)
1 jar of salsa (any flavor).

Put them in the crock pot on low for 1/2 the day, shred the chicken before you serve it. You can serve it as tacos, or burritos, just have the toppings out, you can make rice, and refried beans to serve with it.

Unknown said...

I agree, crock pot is the answer. Put in any meat and then the main part of your dinner is ready and you can do pasta, rice, vegetables or salad and you have a quick meal. Or shred the meat and do BBQ beef sandwiches, etc. Try it you,ll like it and Pete will still get a hearty meal!
love Mom

Marissa said...

Thanks guys! I did chicken in the crock pot with green taco sauce and it turned out great shredded for burritos. I chopped up all the lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc. ahead of time and it was perfect! House smelled good too : )

Kai said...

Also in the crock pot you can put a pork roast and some beer, onions, potatoes, and mustard seeds if you want. a little salt and pepper. It turns into some really great sandwiches! Pete will love the beer part.