Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up

Decorating Tree with the Girls after Thanksgiving

They both wanted to put things "up high!"

We competed in the first annual Hawkins Christmas Photo Scavenger Hunt - 5 points for crazy stranger with Santa hat and her dog - 5 Points for Pete with "Santa"
 
We decorated a little.
 

 
I'm super psyched about this new Reindeer! I've been really wanting one-we had one growing up and it was always one of my favorite decorations. Low and behold, Pete's mom had an extra one in the garage that Pete's Grandpa had made! I feel so lucky : ) Pete and I are joking about naming him Spot or Oscar.

 
Did some Advent
Made some presents
(These are coloring portfolios for on the go)
 
Sock Monkey for Vienna

I originally hatched the mug idea for someone else, but then liked it so much I ended up making a couple.

Got some presents (check out the fancy wrapping! yes a pillowcase and blanket)
 


I got the work out pants I had asked for and Pete got a pull up bar.
We're going to be fit this year! Can you tell?

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!


1 comment:

Jacinda said...

LOVE the gifts you made! So cute!!