Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kitchen Progress

I've promised a couple people pictures, so here is a really quick update of just the kitchen. We had a lot of our stuff stored in the kitchen before we could move things into the rest of the house (because of the floors). So not only was the kitchen nasty, it had tons of stuff in it too, which had to go so that we could continue demoing. The first picture was taken Friday morning I think, and then the second was taken tonight after Pete demoed the upper cabinets. We are trying to keep the sink as long as possible, but the floor and lower cabinets have to go next so that we can get going on putting it all back. Honestly though, it feel so much better already, just pulling out those disgusting (so dirty) upper cabinets. I can't wait to pull out the rest!
Friday morning
Saturday Night


1 comment:

Kai said...

woo hoo! can't wait to see it again!