So now the house is all torn up again to make room for the workers. Furniture is displaced all over, and plastic is hanging from walls and taped down with paper to protect the floors. Not really a prime setting to try to take pictures. But seriously, who cares! Texture!! I'm starting to believe we are really going to have a kitchen again someday : )
Current view of the house (if you look close you can catch a glimpse of some handsome baseboards):
as an added plus, if they have time today, they are going to quickly touch up the wall in our bedroom where we ripped out the old vanity and that I poorly tried my hand at re-texturing. The guy actually laughed when I showed it to him. Hope it works out!
I'd love to hear, what's going on at your house this week - big or small?
No comments:
Post a Comment