To appreciate the difference, here are some befores:
These were both taken before we purchased the house. Sorry to disappoint, but no I do not own that many bath products, a sparkly cherry ornament, or a hot pink genie costume. If only... :)
Some during, pre tile. Sorry to everyone who had to hear me complain about the difficulty of finding matching tan tile. I really had no idea how many versions of tan there were before this project. (like pink tan, grey tan, orange tan, etc.) Although you'll be happy to hear I did end up with something I really liked! If you didn't get to hear my complain, I was trying to find floor tile to coordinate with the existing shower tile which was in too good of shape to justify demoing. I wish I had a better image of the previous linoleum. It was nasty and gold and squeaky.
Almost done! Just a couple finishing touches and we can move in. Just having a second working toilet and sink has been awesome, and we're so excited to actually be able to get ready in here every day. This also marks the transformation of the last creepy room in our house. It sat pretty much untouched from January to November of this year with the door closed. I am so happy to put that behind us and just enjoy it. : )
3 comments:
Can't tell you how excited I was to find your blog today! I'd gotten to the point where I wasn't checking very often. So happy! Beautiful bathroom and such a transformation! S.
looks good!
Looks great. So nice and fresh looking
Post a Comment