Not my favorite photo, I'm totally exhausted from 4 days of sewing, but you get the idea
My mom and Bruce came to town this weekend! We had a really nice visit and my mom and I worked super hard on sewing stuff for the baby's room, while the guys worked on some house projects. More on that (plus pictures) later... When they got here I spied a box in the back of their truck labeled BOB. No way!!! The BOB is a super awesome/durable jogging stroller that can go just about anywhere, with the added plus of being adaptable to fit certain car seats. Everyone who has them seems to rave about them, and I'm so excited to be able to continue my morning workouts once baby arrives! It doesn't hurt that it comes in Navy blue, as well : ) They decided to bring it down with them instead of waiting for a shower because of the large size of the box - only problem is that I have to wait 3+ months to use it and it's so fun. Pushes like a dream, but currently just sits there and taunts me. I'm joking about taking it out for a spin now, but figure that might come off as a little crazy - oh well, patience is supposed to be a virtue - and I'm sure I could use some practice. : ) But seriously, I'm so excited! Thanks Mom and Bruce! Maybe I'll just push it around the house for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment