Matt had let me in on the secret before our wedding, and it was my job to keep Pete from finding out the plan and from buying one before they were able to bring it down. This was a bit tougher than I suspected, but wow was it worth it! Pete was super excited when the guys brought it and it was way cooler than even I expected. Check out this beast of a grill:
It actually has another wing on the other side we had to take off just to fit it out on our balcony!
And look how much Pete loves it: (Yes, I admit this pose is a result of some begging : )
Hooray for easy, tasty, barbecued dinner!
1 comment:
looks like a nice grill. Now pete finally has his own place in the apt. It's important for us guys to have a hideout!
Post a Comment