Monday, February 16, 2009

My new favorite quote...Thanks Abe!

I saw this quote in a gift shop at the Huntington Gardens and it made me laugh a little while at the same time making me feel pretty inspired, so I decided to print out a copy as a gentle reminder for our home. I'm hoping you can read this. I tried to copy the style from a cool birthday card I got this year, but I feel like the colors/layout isn't quite right. Not sure how to fix it just yet, so I'll enjoy it as is for the mean time.

Do you have a favorite quote that inspires you?
or just makes you laugh?
What is it?


*The Huntington Gardens are amazing!! I was lucky enough to get in for free as a treat from a friend, but I actually think this place is worth the $15 admission.

No comments: