I've been wanting a planner to manage daily tasks, and since apparently July is an odd time to decide to use a planner (little selection, should have bought in January or September), I made one myself.
It was actually really fun because I could customize it to be exactly what I wanted. Large lined boxes for each day with plenty of writing space, space in the back for notes, to do lists, and exercise logs, a list of important dates, etc.
Behold the first version:

Then a week later, I was reading in an organization book that people who are highly visual (vs. auditory, kinesthetic) do best maintaining their organizing systems when their tools and equipment are more aesthetically pleasing. So I changed out the cover to be a little more attractive:

Remember the Four Seasons pictures? I just scanned the summer tree and added the months. Totally convenient and a bit better, huh? So far I've been using my planner daily, and if I continue to make it a habit, I'm excited to make an upgraded Fall edition with the next tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment