Peter bought me new running shoes this weekend and we took them out for a spin last night. They felt so much better it was amazing. No more knee pain. I felt like I was running with this song in the background. : )
We've got access to a really nice track at the college just a block away, so we're optimistic about our work out goals now. Even after Pete gets home from his commute, we're still able to fit in a run at the track, and then Pete was able to lift a little in our apartment's gym while I started dinner. It was great. Our goal is every week day.
We've got access to a really nice track at the college just a block away, so we're optimistic about our work out goals now. Even after Pete gets home from his commute, we're still able to fit in a run at the track, and then Pete was able to lift a little in our apartment's gym while I started dinner. It was great. Our goal is every week day.
What do you do to help yourself meet your fitness goals?
No comments:
Post a Comment