Mostly we worked outside this weekend. The guys tore down the remaining parts of the dark room and worked on rerouting some electrical and gas lines in preparation for our washer and dryer coming hopefully today! They also put in a utility sink for the laundry area, which freed us up to rip out the kitchen sink (which Pete did Monday night). You wouldn't be believe how much bigger our garage feels without that oppressive dark room structure. Yesterday, I painted the laundry wall white which further brightened up the space. I can't wait to see it with our new appliances!
Tearing down the last of the dark room
new motion light outside of garage
new shelf for organization, and eventually pantry overflow
I don't have a good before shot, but just imagine some thorny forest from a fairy tale. : )
When spring comes these roses should grow leaves and flowers.
We found this cool asparagus plant under the grass that had grown right over the top.
courtesy of Tim
and don't worry, our grass isn't really purple, the color is just a bit off
and don't worry, our grass isn't really purple, the color is just a bit off

1 comment:
I was finally able to watch the video. Can't access it here at work for some reason. I've loved watching all your work in progress! It looks beautiful! love, Susan
Post a Comment