Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Week's Menu:

Last week, was Week of Laundry, we received our washer and dryer and I washed almost everything we owned.  This week is Week of Dinner. We are going to eat in and eat something better than hot pockets or corn dogs, at least for dinner every night this week. I'm trying to figure out meals with very little clean up, that can be cooked solely in kitchen appliances. Wish me luck!

http://loridevoti.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/crockpot.jpg

Monday: Chicken Tacos (Crockpot)
Tuesday:  {repeat}  Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Paninies with Sausage, Tomato, and Moz Cheese on Sourdough (George Foreman for both  sausage and sandwiches
Thursday: Pasta with Red Sauce, Sausage, and Cheese (Sausage cooked Wednesday, and Camping Stove)
Friday: Margherita Pizza (Toaster Oven)
Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas (Toaster Oven)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard about this crock pot site. Have you seen it? You might get an idea or two! http://www.crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Susan

Marissa said...

Thanks Susan! What a good source of inspiration!