Before:
Weird Dark Room Area
During:
At one point, due to where some electrical components ran, we thought we were going to have to leave up the roof and side wall next to the water heater. It would be sort of a laundry cave - maybe I could have gotten all batman in there. : ) Anyways, I was super psyched to see this go after all!
Taking down the last of it.
After:
The washer and dryer arrive! The dryer doesn't work properly and has to be exchanged, cramping my laundry plans, but the new one works great! We found a huge 6 x 9 outdoor rug at costco for $20, so if I drop a clean shirt on the ground now, no big deal.
I love our fridge - it has glass shelves instead of those wire ones where stuff falls through the cracks, and the crisper drawers are clear, and the freezer has a shelf and an ice maker -- so cool!
Stove and back of dishwasher also awaiting their new homes.
So there you have it - laundry area and appliances.
I never hated laundry, but wow has this made me thankful to be able to do it after not having it for a month!
Anyone else appreciating the conveniences of modern life?
No comments:
Post a Comment