Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last Weekend Recap

Oops, I never posted this. Pictures to come...
  1. Paint bright blue windowsill in our bedroom white
  2. Paint closet headers
  3. Paint closet trim
  4. Hang closet header
  5. Hang curtain rod
  6. Modify Curtains
  7. Hang Curtains
  8. Sand wall patches
  9. Get black glue off wall (from previous mirror)
  10. Texture patches
  11. Paint patches
  12. Decide where to hang mirror
  13. Shorten blinds
 In addition, I put two coats of white paint on the master bath door and shortened the blinds in the whole house not just our bedroom. I'm seriously surprised what difference it makes. I hadn't thought of them as an eye sore, but they look way better now.

And Pete:
  • Pulled up every layer of old flooring in the kitchen to get us back down to the subfloor
  • Put up a new entry light that turns on automatically at night (awesome for when we're not home)
  • Put up a new mailbox (old one was teeny tiny and kept falling off the wall)
  • Replaced the inconsistent motion light in the backyard with a new white one that works!
  • and to give credit where credit is due - he's actually the one that hung up the headers for the closet : )








No comments: