Friday, June 17, 2011

Quick Bathroom Update - Now you can pee!

Progress Report:
The New Toilet
(I will try to start taking better pictures...ignore the poor lighting and random paper towel...and instead be excited with me for that super clean new toilet! : )
  1. Finish repairing wall and texturing patches
  2. Decide on paint color and paint
  3. Install baseboards and door frame (only the one behind the toilet and no caulk or paint yet)
  4. Purchase and install toilet (already picked out)
  5. Choose, purchase, and install pedestal sink (narrowed down, but no final decision yet)
  6. Choose, purchase, and install faucet (have an idea, but yet to find it)
  7. Paint and Install mirror (already purchased this weekend on "vacation")
  8. Choose, purchase, and install 30 x 30 wall cabinet over toilet area for storage
  9. Install trim around existing medicine cabinet
Pete knocked out the rest of the painting last night - new paint color looks so much better with the tile - whew! I'm thankful--picking paint can be hard. Then he said, why not pick up the toilet and he'd install that too. I said, "uh, seriously? sure!" Plus, I got 10% off at the hardware store just by asking. What a great night!


No comments: